Every three months there seems to be a big technology breakthrough with drivers, but with golf carts, big changes are rare. Remember how long it took for us to figure out that push carts were way better than pull carts? Fortunately, companies are back in the lab working on the next revolution for the push cart beyond adding additional gizmos.
Get our weekly digest
Three Guys Golf on Twitter
- Yep. Some really interesting folks on our list. https://t.co/fEsQoLhT5V3 days ago
- Was excited for new @TaylorMadeGolf Custom M2 irons until I finally called on the status only to find out they are… https://t.co/ahYOij0aTu4 days ago
- Great story on the long and winding career of @BigEinBigD . Def, will be rooting for him this year. https://t.co/FamZiH6j887 days ago
- Sunday morning read. https://t.co/mi0poc1T3F https://t.co/NCad6Lqomw13 days ago
- Three more days to Christmas! Awesome day @TobaccoRoadGolf with @citizencage @AsherGolf @QEDstyle https://t.co/c4p6ChWI5c29 days ago