This spring, as every spring in my memory, a few things have happened. In the usual rite of spring, your humble scribe has emerged from his den and seen his shadow, which has nothing to do with how much longer winter will last, except for my noticing that perhaps the layers that were making me look a little, ahem, fluffy around February were in my skin instead of in my wardrobe. So in an effort to undo all the carbs I stuffed into my face to combat Seasonal Affective Disorder, I’m cleaning up my act: back in the gym, back to early morning runs, and working hard to eat cleaner.
Get our weekly digest
Three Guys Golf on Twitter
- Yep. Some really interesting folks on our list. https://t.co/fEsQoLhT5V3 days ago
- Was excited for new @TaylorMadeGolf Custom M2 irons until I finally called on the status only to find out they are… https://t.co/ahYOij0aTu4 days ago
- Great story on the long and winding career of @BigEinBigD . Def, will be rooting for him this year. https://t.co/FamZiH6j887 days ago
- Sunday morning read. https://t.co/mi0poc1T3F https://t.co/NCad6Lqomw13 days ago
- Three more days to Christmas! Awesome day @TobaccoRoadGolf with @citizencage @AsherGolf @QEDstyle https://t.co/c4p6ChWI5c29 days ago