Trying to keep up with all of the new golf apparel brands can be quite the challenge, as it seems a new label pops up each day. Plus, the lines between golf apparel and just ‘apparel’ continue to blur. I mean, what makes a shirt a “golf shirt” or a pair of shorts “golf shorts”? Frankly not that much. Sure there are some technical properties, such as material leaning towards performance, but mostly what we are talking about is a style that looks like it belongs on a golf course.
Get our weekly digest
Three Guys Golf on Twitter
- Yep. Some really interesting folks on our list. https://t.co/fEsQoLhT5V3 days ago
- Was excited for new @TaylorMadeGolf Custom M2 irons until I finally called on the status only to find out they are… https://t.co/ahYOij0aTu4 days ago
- Great story on the long and winding career of @BigEinBigD . Def, will be rooting for him this year. https://t.co/FamZiH6j887 days ago
- Sunday morning read. https://t.co/mi0poc1T3F https://t.co/NCad6Lqomw13 days ago
- Three more days to Christmas! Awesome day @TobaccoRoadGolf with @citizencage @AsherGolf @QEDstyle https://t.co/c4p6ChWI5c29 days ago