One of the benefits of writing for Three Guys Golf is that I get to try out gear I would have otherwise never have the chance to see, let alone review. In this case I was given a pair of the new Dagwood James Black canvas shoes. I can honestly say that I would have never stumbled upon the Dagwood brand had it not been for Three Guys Golf, so don’t feel like you are “out of the loop” if you’re in the same boat as me.
Get our weekly digest
Three Guys Golf on Twitter
- Yep. Some really interesting folks on our list. https://t.co/fEsQoLhT5V2 days ago
- Was excited for new @TaylorMadeGolf Custom M2 irons until I finally called on the status only to find out they are… https://t.co/ahYOij0aTu3 days ago
- Great story on the long and winding career of @BigEinBigD . Def, will be rooting for him this year. https://t.co/FamZiH6j886 days ago
- Sunday morning read. https://t.co/mi0poc1T3F https://t.co/NCad6Lqomw12 days ago
- Three more days to Christmas! Awesome day @TobaccoRoadGolf with @citizencage @AsherGolf @QEDstyle https://t.co/c4p6ChWI5c27 days ago