I am not exactly sure when, but certainly in the past two years, FedEx started to heavily promote their club shipping service. While the commercials were catchy, I was always wary of using the service because I figured the cost would be too much of a premium. I know this because I ship things on a regular basis (primarily via UPS) so I am aware of what it costs to ship a 45 pound bag. Throw in a box and service and I am thinking we are in the $75 per trip range. Side hint: UPS Stores and the like absolutely charge insane markups . . . go directly to a UPS location when possible.
Get our weekly digest
Three Guys Golf on Twitter
- Yep. Some really interesting folks on our list. https://t.co/fEsQoLhT5V2 days ago
- Was excited for new @TaylorMadeGolf Custom M2 irons until I finally called on the status only to find out they are… https://t.co/ahYOij0aTu3 days ago
- Great story on the long and winding career of @BigEinBigD . Def, will be rooting for him this year. https://t.co/FamZiH6j886 days ago
- Sunday morning read. https://t.co/mi0poc1T3F https://t.co/NCad6Lqomw12 days ago
- Three more days to Christmas! Awesome day @TobaccoRoadGolf with @citizencage @AsherGolf @QEDstyle https://t.co/c4p6ChWI5c27 days ago