Footjoy, the number one shoe in golf – period. Yep, it is going to be a hard road to knock off this perennial powerhouse. Part of Footjoy’s dominance comes from the fact they have so many styles. From the tried and true Dryjoy’s to the M Project, Footboy has the map covered. However, with so many models it’s like a box of chocolates with every review-I just don’t know what I am gonna get or like. Unlike other brands, Footjoy has a dizzying amount of variability, making it hard to give a blanket statement about the brand other than they run wide, are generally comfortable, and typically lack style.
Get our weekly digest
Three Guys Golf on Twitter
- Yep. Some really interesting folks on our list. https://t.co/fEsQoLhT5V3 days ago
- Was excited for new @TaylorMadeGolf Custom M2 irons until I finally called on the status only to find out they are… https://t.co/ahYOij0aTu4 days ago
- Great story on the long and winding career of @BigEinBigD . Def, will be rooting for him this year. https://t.co/FamZiH6j887 days ago
- Sunday morning read. https://t.co/mi0poc1T3F https://t.co/NCad6Lqomw13 days ago
- Three more days to Christmas! Awesome day @TobaccoRoadGolf with @citizencage @AsherGolf @QEDstyle https://t.co/c4p6ChWI5c29 days ago